A native Texan, George has substantial experience in civil litigation matters. Prior to joining The Gibson Law Group, George served as Assistant Regional Counsel for the United States Social Security Administration. As in-house counsel, George represented the federal government in disability benefits litigation, investigated and advised the Agency regarding civil rights and EEOC complaints and investigated and pursued recovery of Agency overpayments.
Before the United States Social Security Administration, George founded and served as Managing Partner of Emery Law where he focused on contracts, entity formation, intellectual property and estate planning.
Prior to attending law school, George was a licensed stock broker, series 7 & 63 and an IPO specialist.
- Intellectual Property
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Commercial and Consumer Fraud
- Texas A&M University School of Law, J.D. 2013. While at A&M, George served as Articles Editor, Law Review Board of Editors, he chaired the Student Ambassador Recruitment Team, he was a recipient of the Presidential scholarship, full tuition, and was a member of the Eldon B. Mahon Inn of Court and Phi Delta Phi honors fraternity.
- Texas A&M University, BA 2006
- State Bar of Texas, Member, 2013 – present