Aaron has focused his practice on Estate Planning, Elder Law, and Probate since 2009. Born in Anchorage, Alaska, but raised in Fort Worth, Texas Aaron, is a former litigation attorney, practicing law for over fifteen years.
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Baylor School of Law, cum laude, 2002. While at Baylor, Aaron participated in the school’s Moot Court Competition, and served as an editor at the Baylor Law Review.
- University of Texas at Austin, B.A. in Government, 1996.
- State Bar of Texas, Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law Section, Member, 2009 – present
- North Dallas Bar Association, Member of Board Director 2017 – present
- Supreme Court of Texas, Law Clerk (formerly known as Briefing Attorney), 2002-2003
- Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Federal Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Western, and Southern Districts of Texas
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado